jjy on 12 Dec 2002 14:36:01 -0000

Re: [eia] non-Mediterranean British naval orders, 6/05

On my wall-mounted map from the boxed game set, the London blockade box touches
both the English Channel and the sea space north of it.  Here also is an
internet reference:

http://waterloo.cnchost.com/eia/map.html

Is the typo on the Cyberplayer map ?

-JJY