Kyle H on 10 Dec 2002 00:01:05 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Reinforcements

    I just got Everett's email.  Ok, looks like we're ready, Mike - er, I
mean Czar Alexander.  We can begin moving our fleets.  (Warning to everybody
else: this may take a while depending on how quickly we can get responses
from everybody else.)
    In the meantime, I'm going to attach an updated map and an updated image
of the minor country card.  Please look these over and make sure I haven't
missed anything.

Thanks,

kdh