J.J. Young on 4 Dec 2002 00:11:03 -0000

[eia] British Land phase, 5/05

Some of these orders depend on the Spanish land orders, which are happening simultaneously.

Depot Removal:  none
Depot Creation:  Christiana, invasion supply on fleet off Naples/Palermo ($2)

Land Movement
1 I corps:  Leghorn ---> Florence (f 5-)
1 I corps & Portugal corps:  disembark at Naples ($2)
Cavalry corps:  Florence ---> Naples ($1)
1 I corps:  disembark 1 area east of Sveaborg (fed from soon-to-exist Spanish depot at Sveaborg for $1 Spanish)

1 Egyptian corps:  Cairo ---> 1 area SW of Cairo (f auto)
1 Egyptian corps:  1 area SW of Jerusalem ---> Cairo (f auto)

Total cost:  $5 British, $1 Spanish

These orders lead to one battle or seige at Naples.  Kyle, please let me know whether the Naples corps fights or withdraws into the city.  If they withdraw, would it be possible for you to say whether the Neopolitans would surrender in case of a breach (I'm assuming they won't) ?  This would save us an emailing step.  Thanks.

God Save the King !
-JJY