Michael Gorman on 3 Dec 2002 20:14:02 -0000

Re: [eia] updated map

At 03:06 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
    I have attached an updated map.  Let me know if anything needs changing.  So we just need to resolve the trivial combat/siege attempt at Silistra and then we will be ready for the GB/Spain land phase.  After that, it's on to June 1805!

kdh

        The timing has been pretty weird for messages today.  I'm assuming the Austrian land orders are out there someplace and headed my way, but if not, could someone forward me a copy as they have yet to arrive even though I've been seeing emails like this one that indicate that Kyle at least has gotten them.

Mike