Joel Uckelman on 3 Dec 2002 02:44:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, May 1805

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> Joel, my map says that the infantry corps starting "North of Tirane"
> actually started this turn _in_ Tirane, and your land movement orders from
> April confirm this.  So that corps will either have to force march at 2- to
> get there or you'll have to rethink the orders.
>
> -JJY

Aw crap. That was a mistake in my orders for last month. I stood them up
north of Tirane on my map, and I always intend to have my orders mirror my
map, not vice versa. Would anyone mind if we mulligan them north an area
before they move?

--
J.