James Helle on 17 Nov 2002 13:28:03 -0000

[eia] Prussian land phase

Depots Creation=Posen ($1)

1I corps moves from Cologne to Hanover ($1)

1I corps moves from Kassel to Wittenburg ($1)

1I corps moves from Amsterdam to Hanover and picks up the 1 garrison there ($1)

1I corps (w/ Hohenloe) moves from Cologne to Erfurt, picking up the 1 garrison in Frankfurt along the way (F5)

1I moves from Olmutz to Warsaw ($2)

1I moves from Berlin to Kustrin, picking up 2 garrisons in Stettin along the way ($1)

Saxons move from Kassel to Dresden (auto forage)

FI move from Munich to Erfurt ($2)

total spent=$10