Michael Gorman on 14 Nov 2002 06:20:05 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

As I can't conceive of how the French land orders will alter mine, I'll send mine out so that we can resolve my battle with Turkey while France resolves any fights it picks with the Brits, should France opt for the early move.

Depot Creation: Pskov ($1)

2I Corps at Riga detach a 5I garrison and move to Pskov ($1)
1I Corps at Nemirov moves to Odessa, picks up the 3I garrison and then moves SW to end just north of Galatz ($1) 1I Corps at Ruschuk moves to Silistra, picks up 4I, moves to Bucharest, picks up 4I and then returns to Ruschuk and drops off 6I ($1)
1I Corps at Ruschuk moves to Adrianople and drops a 2I garrison($1)
1I Corps at Ruschuk and Kutusov pick up the 6I garrison and move to Constantinople ($1) 1I and 1C Corps in the Rumelian woods move to Adrianople and pick up the 2I garrison and then move on to Constantinople ($2)
1 Cossack factor at Belgrade moves to Constantinople
1 Cossack factor at Odessa moves to Ruschuk
1 Cossack at Tiflis moves to Erzurum
1I Corps at Tiflis moves 2 spaces to the northernmost clear space in Armenia ($2)

Total Cost: $10

Battles:  Constantinople
Turkey needs to decide if forces beyond the 15I garrison factors that must be city garrison will enter the city and which will take the field. Also, the fate of the Turkish depot must be decided. As there is not enough room for all the forces in the city, we will then have a field battle of some sort.

Mike