Kyle H on 27 Sep 2002 20:48:02 -0000

[eia] EIA computer game!

    Hi guys.  I just found this site for an upcoming commercially-produced EIA computer game!  I haven't explored much yet, but the idea is intriguing...  Of course, now that we have our own home-made version of the game, it would have to offer some pretty nifty bells and whistles to make me want to shell out $50 or $60.  But who knows, maybe it will.  Either way, it's nice to see someone developing interest in our beloved game.

kdh

P.S.  Oh yeah, here's the link: http://www.matrixgames.com/Games/NapoleonicWars/features.asp