Kyle H on 28 Jul 2002 13:39:05 -0000

Re: [eia] 3/05 Austria land phase

    Ok, here we have a situation where 4 corps are headed to Turin, and only
one of them used unused movement for a forage roll.  I suppose that means
that only that corps would be ineligible to participate in a siege?  Or does
it mean that all of them would be ineligible to participate in a siege?
Just wondering...

kdh