Kyle H on 28 Jul 2002 05:33:11 -0000

Re: [eia] land conflicts still to resolve

    I am waiting to see Spain's land phase orders before I make any decisions in Northern Italy.

kdh

P.S.  Ney retreats to Breda.

----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 12:44 AM
Subject: [eia] land conflicts still to resolve

Kyle must decide whether his corps at Turin and Genoa will fight or withdraw into those cities.

If consensus has been reached that the Egyptians may attack into Palestine, but that if they capture and hold Jerusalem the country would revert to neutrality, Turkey must decide if the Syria corps will fight or retreat into the city.

-JJY