jjy on 21 Jul 2002 06:02:02 -0000

[eia] political status checks

Prussia:  already sent
Austria:  OK
France:  OK
Great Britain:  OK
Spain:  OK

Russia:  I show Russia as up 2 PP from its starting position (rather than 1).

The only Russian political changes I could find are the seige of Silistra (+1)
and alliance with Prussia (+1).  Have I missed anything ?

Turkey:  I show Turkey as at its starting position (rather than down 1 PP from
the starting position).

The only Turkish political changes I can find are the declaration of war on
Egypt (-1) and control of Tunisia (+1).  Again, let me know if I've missed
anything.

-JJY