JASON WYANT on 17 Jul 2002 17:23:03 -0000

Re: [eia] I'll be away

That's not a problem with me.  Feel free to send me your changes/etc.

From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eia] I'll be away
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:16:48 -0400

Just to let everyone know, Gabrielle and I will be going to visit my
parents, leaving Thursday and getting back late Sunday.  I'm  not sure
whether the internet is working at my parents house or not, so I may be out
of touch during that time.  My political orders for March are already in,
but differences in others' political stuff may cause slight changes in my
reinforcement phase.  If you like, I could send Jason my reinforcement and
naval orders, with instructions about which set to send depending what
happens.  This of course depends on whether Jason would be willing to do
this, and on how far everyone thinks the game will get while I'm gone.

-JJY