Michael Gorman on 11 Jul 2002 04:14:07 -0000

Re: [eia] Siege of Silistra

At 06:25 PM 7/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
So I guess we need confirmation from Turkey about whether the city is
undergarrisonned or not, and if it is, then Russia and Turkey can go ahead
and reveal forces and make their 3 seige rolls.  (I will state the obvious,
since Kyle isn't online to do it for us.)   : )

-JJY
Talked to Joel already. The corps is a feudal corps so the city is undergarrisoned. Turkey will have 9 factors of a corps Joel will reveal when he gets home later on with a moral of 2.0
The Russian Forces consist of:
 1st Corps with 17I and 2C
 2nd Corps with 9I and 1C
 1 Cav with 4C