JASON WYANT on 5 Jul 2002 17:53:05 -0000

Re: [eia] political

I'm guessing that I'm the hold-up because I've got a couple of error messages in my junk mail box saying that my orders couldn't be delivered. Anyone have any ideas?

From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eia] political
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:34:56 -0400

I had some technical trouble with mine, but Joel was nice enough to help me
through it. He told me he would enter my orders himself this time, and then
provided a new and improved address for me to send them to, which I did.  I
presume that between these two things, my political orders are taken care
of.

-JJY