J.J. Young on 20 Jun 2002 04:09:03 -0000

Re: [eia] France's minor country setup + naval phase orders.

Britain will attempt the Denmark fleet before it reaches London, using the
stack in the North Sea (II and III fleets).  No attempt will be made to
intercept the attack on Gibraltar.  Since naval combat is so simple, I
propose to handle it through www.pbm.com .  Tonight, I will send out a die
roll for the interception attempt.  If successful, I will next send out a
roll for wind guage, and wait for Denmark's wind guage roll before
proceding.  If no interception occurs, then I'll just move on to the harbor
defense rolls for London and Gibraltar.

BTW, here is my minor country forces setup:

Baden corps w/ 6 I and 1 C in Freiburg
Hesse corps w/ 6 I and 2 C in Kessel
Portugal corps w/ 8 I and 1 C in Lisbon,
    Portugal fleet in sea area off Opporto and Corunna
Wurttemburg corps w/ 4 I and 1 C in Stuttgart

-JJY