JASON WYANT on 18 Jun 2002 23:45:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish minor country control (non-)rolls

There is no need for Spain to roll as France's roll for Naples is unbeatable.

From: Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Turkish minor country control (non-)rolls
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:21:16 -0500

The Turks aren't interested in controlling any of the available minors at
this time, so no need to wait for me.

By my count, that leaves Austria, Prussia, Spain, and Russia to make
whatever rolls they want, and then the winners can set up minor country
forces.

BTW, as a result of the escrow test, I discovered that not everyone's email
clients convert Message-id headers into In-Reply-To or References headers
properly when replying, and unfortunately I was using those to match
replies with people. So, I need to do something a bit different in order to
make this work for everybody. Thanks for giving it a shot, everyone!

--
J.