Kyle H on 18 Jun 2002 13:49:04 -0000

[eia] minor point

    Hi guys.  Previously, I stated House Rule 2 as follows:  "Voluntary
Access agreements must be publicized during the Diplomacy Step of the
Political Phase."  However, I just realized that this rule would make it
impossible to make an alliance and a Voluntary Access agreement in the same
month (because the Creating Alliances step comes after the Dimplomacy step).
Since that consequence was unintended, I suggest the following substitute.
HR2:  "A Voluntary Access agreement must be publicized during a Creating
Alliances step of the Political Phase before it can be used."
    Please let us know if you have any objections to this change of wording.
Otherwise, I'll assume everyone agrees.

kdh