J.J. Young on 9 Jun 2002 13:40:27 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Naval Setup

I hate to be a downer, but before we get too excited about being "on the
schedule" this week, don't forget that since this is the first turn, a lot
of minor countries will probably have war declared on them.  This means that
we will have to go around the table, so to speak, and hear from every player
which minor countries they would and would not be interested in controlling.
Then we'll have to figure out a way of dicing for control wherever there's a
conflict.  I propose that since it will be very difficult for all seven of
us to meet online at the same time, we work out a system of witnessing
others' die rolls and reporting them to the group.  By the way, have we
improved on the old dice-rolling system of meeting at Yahoo Backgammon ?

-JJY