Alex Fink on 2 Jan 2004 04:45:32 -0000

Re: [TCG] Java Page

> Olena and I are thinking about writing a new webpage in Java for TCG. We think it would make it > easier to add functionality to the page. Also, we should be able to make a nice user
interface.

> Do you guys think it's a good idea? Are there any features you would like the user interface to > have?

Do you want your Java page to supplant the PHP one?  I think it would be good if there were two independent pages both keeping track of the gamestate, because we'd be more likely to catch
mistakes made by either one.  Of course, if we had two pages, we'd have to ensure that when players cause actions both pages somehow get the exact same idea about them and when they happened,
which is very difficult.

Alex