Alex Fink on 16 Oct 2003 04:05:46 -0000

Re: [TCG] PHP page is confused

Robert,

> I hope that you're confident about how much money each player has,
> because I'm not.
> I forgot to update money when Equidistance passed, for example.

No, not at all.  In fact, I managed to look at the PHP page at around
01:12 GMT October 16, and it was behaving very oddly with respect to
currency.  You must have been modifying it.  (You probably know all this
already:  but it said "Import time: 12:00:00" followed by dates until
around January 2006 and then "Internal error: Something important should
have happenned in the game but I can't determine what it was.  Please
contact admin.", and for each of its dates it applied the relevant
gamestate changes, so the account values were all wrong.)

Anyway, did you correct the values to those on my gamestate page?  None
of my pages recognize anything that has happened after Monday.  You can
expect me to not update my pages to reflect InverseSquare payments,
unless something else happens as well, analogously to how I treat
evaluation periods.

Alex