Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 11 May 2015 12:07:48 -0700 (MST)

[s-n] Notice of possible use of this spoon-notices list forthcoming

This message has two purposes:
1) I'm testing to see if it's configured the way I expect.
2) I'm letting everybody on it know that we may start using this list on occasion for B Nomic, to be able to record the state of some aspects of the game in a way that's easily archived. (We've used a few different software solutions over the years, and now a bit of B history is gone as the wikis and custom scripts and such aren't there anymore, but the mailing lists have stayed constant.)
As this has been a pretty low-volume list and hasn't been used for much, I just wanted to ensure that people on it weren't going to get too surprised if they start getting a little more mail on this list. (I'm not expecting huge volume, but perhaps a couple large individual messages every once in a while.) List options for those who want to unsubscribe should be in the footer below. (Or feel free to join us on spoon-business and spoon-discuss and join in the game!)