Craig Daniel on Sat, 23 May 2015 05:37:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: We Can Remember It For You Wholesale

Ooh, I like it.

Do I understand correctly that Entropic Potential of newly-created Time
Scars defaults to zero? The proposal seems to imply it is supposed to be
otherwise, but never gives a starting value.

 - teucer