Craig Daniel on Fri, 22 May 2015 09:42:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposals

Personally I dispute the currently favored interpretation. I think
unaltered universes in a timeline where time travel isn't barred from
efficacy are not self consistent. I also think a single retroalterable
timeline is more fun, and so I like the notion that this game is "really"
B(1-11)(1-7).

(Of course we can always set up ambiguous situations where we still have to
track what game actions mean for various woobleverses, but that is a
separate concern.)

- teucer