Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 16 May 2015 15:24:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Was going to...

On May 16, 2015, at 5:10 PM, Jonathan David Amery <jdamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to make a last minute proposal to handle ordering of
> proposals after "A Simple Fix" passes (or doesn't); but since there's
> exactly one proposal after it I don't think it's necessary.

I was going to renumber it to the end once all the props were in, but perhaps you’re right and (assuming nothing else comes in) how it works will be good enough. (And even if it does go from 1-0 to 1-13, and then backwards from 1-NN to 1-14, it’s unlikely to hurt anything.)

Roughly 75 minutes left to submit proposals for the first nweek of Era 8 now. I was hoping that there’d be more interest and it wouldn’t be like a half the ballot of my proposals, but perhaps people want to have established a bit more of a structure and the nature of time first.

--
Peter C.