Alex Smith on Mon, 11 May 2015 20:56:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.1.4

On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 20:22 -0400, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> ArkadeE, ais523, and Ien have joined the game. Welcome! We’re up to 13
> players now. It’s exciting to see all this interest.

I'd be quite surprised if my joining of the game worked under B's
ruleset. (I /think/ it'd work under Agora's, but that ruleset is
incredibly lax with what counts as registration.) There's something of a
Nomic tradition of joining ambiguously, and the joining attempt that
actually works prevents you doing more, so you start with the least
likely ones first so as to be able to fit as many ambiguous joining
attempts in as you can.

--
ais523