comex on Sat, 9 May 2015 22:11:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: It Could Work Anyway You Want.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 10:18 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the proposals entitled "Let's Keep Score" and "It Could Work Anyway You
> Want" both become Passed, the contents of the proposal entitled "Let's Keep
> Score" is amended prior to that Proposal becoming Passed. The text between
> its initial and its terminal character is replaced with the contents of
> this proposal.

Hmm... at the time this takes effect, both proposals would have
already become Passed, so this would either do nothing (depending on
interpretation of "If..become") or be an attempt to change events
retroactively.  In the latter case, I wonder whether or not it would
work.