Mike McGann on Sat, 9 May 2015 18:11:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] In Case of Emergency

I'm not sure how this rule is effective. This Nomic appears to be back in
action because Peter took the step to make it so. This was not because of
rules that authorized this course of action. We have all agreed to do this
again and is more like a revolution.

// McG