Justin Ahmann on Sat, 9 May 2015 16:03:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Welcoming more new players!

I object, on the grounds that the uniquely identifying name I wish to be known by contained in my earlier message is "incipitorial", not "Justin Ahmann".  The latter is not uniquely identifying.

Codae
On Sat, 5/9/15, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [s-b] Welcoming more new players!
 To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
 Date: Saturday, May 9, 2015, 12:45 PM

 The following seven players have
 joined the game:
 ~~~:
 Justin Ahmann
 jameseb
 comex
 teucer
 0x44
 Billy Pilgrim

 (I know that there’s been some cleverness in there, but
 I’m just going with it for now in the interest of just
 having players in the game and maybe we’ll have some
 actual Props here soon.)

 My document of the current state of the game has been
 updated accordingly:
 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zEDr2xCdCvO-vYOp5IpKFqJ-LvSn_01S-pRwKwShBsE/edit?usp=sharing>

 --
 Peter C.