Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:24:24 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Many Worlds...

"Please hold.  Normal services will resume momentarily.  In the meantime,
please enjoy this complimentary array of biscuits." issued forth from Kerim.

In the meantime nothing much happened and time passed.

"The infinite biscuit tin is looking remarkably empty" was the eventual
reply, "and has anyone aboard worked out exactly what we were hoping for
with normal service?" The statement drifted around not expecting a reply.
There had been very little response to similar statements previously and
eventually the current reality had been found invalid.

It seems that people continue to exist, subjectively at least...

*"Life is a pattern in space and time rather than a material object..." -
Tor Norretranders, The User Illusion*

The current pattern has already seemingly expanded and descended in to
entropy. The many worlds theory, which is no more real than the present
reality, offers a step sideways, outside, and beyond the current nomic
reality. Until such a time as a b_survivor or their descendant can return
to fix the situation no time shall pass as there shall be no persons
present to witness such time.

One world exists which I declare currently holds the essence of a nomic in
its original state. Existing prior to many of the rules, conditions, and
conventions, and just short of being a blank state but continuing to exist
in as much of a blank state as we are able to identify with. It was once
known, if it had ever been known, as Meta-Game before being lost, if it had
ever been lost.

The following commandments and meta-rules issue forth from this new world
on which all nomic(s) are built: *All players have the right to PROPOSE
rules and rule changes, and to DISCUSS proposed rules; All players have the
right to VOTE on proposed rules; A PROPOSAL becomes LAW when 1/2 or more of
the voting players agree that it should; LAWs must be followed by whomever
is required by LAW to follow them.*

As much as this can be understood then not all is lost for the nomic of b,
otherwise let entropy take me and my words for as much as I am real and as
much as I am a dream.

Rainbow Dream Wolf

- - - - -

*Whatever is not prohibited or regulated by a rule is permitted and
unregulated, with the sole exception of changing the rules, which is
permitted only when a rule or set of rules explicitly or implicitly permits
it.*
*- The Paradox of Self-Amendment, Appendix 3, Nomic Immutable Rule 116*