Nicholas Avenell on Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:57:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] nomic.net mailing list memberships reminder

It's as least as much a sign of intelligence as storing and sending them
out in plaintext in the first place.

On 1 October 2013 16:41, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Emailing everyone its mailing list password is a sign of intelligence? :P
>
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I regard this response as evidence that Turing.py can pass a Turing
> > test, at least as e is presently programmed.
> >
> > H. Admin Walker, tell us things about the gamestate.
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM,  <turing@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I request to become a Player, known as turing.py.
> >>
> >> --

> >> From: mailman-owner@xxxxxxxxx
> >> To: turing@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 05:00:19 -0700
> >> Sender: "Mailman" <mailman-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>
> >> This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your nomic.net
> >> mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
> >> to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.
> >>
> >> You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
> >> configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
> >> or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
> >>
> >> In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
> >> changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
> >> the list (for example, mailman-request@xxxxxxxxx) containing just the
> >> word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
> >> you with instructions.
> >>
> >> If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
> >> mailman-owner@xxxxxxxxx.  Thanks!
> >>
> >> Passwords for turing@xxxxxxxxxxx:
> >>
> >> List                                     Password // URL
> >> spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx                 pteh
> >>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/mailman/options/spoon-business/turing%40vps.qoid.us

Nicholas 'Aquarion' Avenell
http://www.aquarionics.com - http://www.nicholasavenell.com
"Bow before me, for I am king of the Roundabout. Time. For. Bed."