Kerim Aydin on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:56:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Diplomatic Relationships

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, comex wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Jonathan Rouillard
> <jonathan.rouillard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It's just a bit of an annoyance to track all of them. =P

Was thinking that Agoran rules should be modified to allow abandoned ones
to fall into default (untracked) state eventually.

> My preferred gamestate theory is still this one:
>
> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-201302/msg00017.html

That's the one I called the The Ongoing Unfrozen First Emergency State of B,
I was just waiting to see if that one or the Platonic Woobleverse was
reconstructed first (or if at least we got some vague consensus here on
which one was most likely to be correct).  -G.