Craig Daniel on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:04:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] emergency?

Huh, I see that that one does not actually require Admin recognition
(unlike most game actions), so you're right, it seems to have worked
iff there was, in fact, an emergency.

...hm, but that also means a bunch of emergency proposals did things
that were never previously believed to have worked. I'm gonna have to
hunt through the archives and try to come up with a competing
hypothesis about the gamestate.