Craig Daniel on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:35:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] emergency?

If that's the ruleset, the most recently recognized set of players is
the set from the Admin's last Recognizer prior to the cessation of
actual gameplay. Your recognition of an emergency matters only if you
are on that list.

I say we track them all down and ask them to do us the favor of
recognizing an Emergency. I bet I can get a majority of them, should
you be able to point me at a date to look for recognition of player
status.