Alex Smith on Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:11:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Player and Suggestion

On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 09:06 -0800, Ed Murphy wrote:
> ais523 wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 17:24 -0800, Ed Murphy wrote:
> >> But what about just invoking this clause of 0/4?
> >>
> >> "If, during an emergency, a majority of the most recently recognized
> >>    body of players recognizes that there is no longer an emergency, the
> >>    Procedure immediately ends, if it is currently happening, and the
> >>    Emergency ends with no change to the state of the game."
> >
> > The gamestate is generally agreed to have locked up a long time before
> > that amendment came into force, so that's not actually part of the rule.
>
> Do we know the actual state (or set of possible states) of the rules as
> of the point of lockup?

I personally don't. I was planning to scam B back into activity, but
don't know what the relevant rules are like, so don't know if the scam
could work, or how to do it.

(Scamming is reasonably easy when you have an entire nomic playerbase
cooperating with you…)

--
ais523