Arkady English on Sat, 4 Feb 2012 07:33:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal to get some life back here - DIPNOMICY

On 4 February 2012 00:33, Jamie Ahloy Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds like a great idea. I'd love to play!
>
> Do tell, is that a soft c in Dipnomicy?
>
> Jamie

I never really thought about pronunciation. I tried it out, and have
been saying it "Dip - nomic - see", although with a very short hard
"c" at the end of "nomic".

Also, if players are interested but unsure of the timescale, the
timescale can be altered to suit the players rather than the other way
around.