Jamie Ahloy Dallaire on Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:08:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Huh

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That doesn't help us unless we have a way to cause RPs to do things,
> no? "Any player can create a qwerty. Qwerties can enact arbitrary
> changes to the rules." doesn't imply "Players can cause qwerties to
> enact arbitrary changes to the rules".

Good point. I suggest we submit an near-infinite number of identical RPs,
then wait a week. By then, the probability that not a single one of these
RPs will have enacted its changes yet will be very close to zero. And we
don't need to get hung up on such unlikely possibilities, do we?

JAD aka Billy Pilgrim