Elliott Hird on Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:24:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Huh

On 18 January 2012 19:45, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Theory that's probably less insane than many other theories of B
> gamestate: This explicitly allows RPs to make those changes whether
> they're adopted or not, so it doesn't matter if the Clock works since
> an RP can just fix Rule 0 to work correctly.

That doesn't help us unless we have a way to cause RPs to do things,
no? "Any player can create a qwerty. Qwerties can enact arbitrary
changes to the rules." doesn't imply "Players can cause qwerties to
enact arbitrary changes to the rules".