Arkady English on Sun, 2 Oct 2011 17:23:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] THE MOST NOBLE AND RESPECTABLE RULESET OF THE NOMIC

I'm pretty sure a rule in the imperative mood will do what they say
they will do anyway: players must follow the rules, so if a rule says
"Do action X" then players must then take that action - in this case
modifying rule #18.