Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:27:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] THE MOST NOBLE AND RESPECTABLE RULESET OF THE NOMIC

sorry about spelling your name wrong, either i misspelt it last week or
someone else beat me to it.

Arkady. you can't randomly award points.. well you can, you just can't win
with them, but you can give them away. As for the no dictator rule, you
might be right that it can't take precedence even though it says it does. I
think my previous version was much simpler though.. i think it was deleted
although i think some was added to. the current precedence rule. I'll re
read later when i'm more awake

Rw