Eric Stucky on Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:56:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Initial Rules Set / Meta-Game - An Experiment in Thought Gaming

On Sep 16, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Elliott Hird wrote:

> On 16 September 2011 23:04, Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> But there is nothing to say I can't either. If anyone else agrees then I'll
>> submit again.
>
> ISIDTID?
>
> Very well then: I declare myself the winner of the Nomic Formerly
> Known as B, and end the game.

The entire reason this game is allowing itself to be interesting is because it doesn't forbid unregulated actions. So I disfavor your methods, but I favor your right to them.

-Turiski