Eric Stucky on Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:42:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The current gamestates, as I understand them

Okay, we've still got a community here, let's try not to let this wither on the vine.
Sean, are you any closer to getting that set of rules ready? Can we get an ETA?
Or if you're not working on it, does anyone object to using ehird's suggestion (Era 5's initial from BlogNomic with comment bug fixed)?

On Aug 2, 2011, at 5:44 PM, Sean Hunt wrote:

> no
>
> I'm confused enough that I'm considering writing an alternate and slightly
> more sensible initial set of rules before advertising the start of the nomic
> elsewhere and then proclaiming a start.
>
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 17:32, Paul VanKoughnett <allispaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I've been lurking on this list for a while, and will probably actually
>> join the game since you've started a new one.  But for now I'm just
>> dropping in to say: in what way did the proposals state an explicit
>> intention to modify only that document?  Presumably, they (implicitly)
>> intended to modify two documents -- the two extant rulesets -- and one
>> of those intentions automatically failed.
>>
>> --Paul
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Eric Stucky <turiski.nomic@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Haha, I think I like the new proposal more than "re-move law 4". Yes.

>>> Yeah, and while law 9 doesn't make it illegal, it probably makes it
>> pretty useless.
>>>
>>> [ -Turiski ]

-Turiski