Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 3 Mar 2011 07:36:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] TEST

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
>> Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
>> > Thus spake Geoffrey Spear:
>> > >

>> > The wiki is down due to an upgrade I did yesterday. I'll work on getting
>> > the wiki up this evening.
>> >

>> This is proving to be a bit much for me this evening. I'll have to try
>> again tomorrow, sorry.
>>

> I believe I have the wiki working again. Please check whether everything
> is ok.
>
> In particular:
>
> 1. I didn't migrate the two extensions, catmove and concat. Do you still
> need those?
>
> 2. I'm not certain that I got the URLs the same as before. Can someone
> tell me whether I did?

1. We have been using the 2 extensions; if they'll work with the new
version and can be installed that might be nice, although we can
probably work around not having them.

2. api.php moved from / to /mediawiki/, although the python API
library I'm using seems to be unable to authenticate with the correct
directory anyway and my clock updater should be the only script that
was relying on this placement.

For the moment, there's an awful Public Display of the Clock at
http://b.nomictools.com/clock which I'll hopefully have auto-updating
by 0:00 UTC so it remains accurate.  If I can also make it use the
mediawiki API to keep the wiki up to date, I will.  I may even try to
make it prettier at some point.
--
Wooble