Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:47:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] TEST

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thus spake Geoffrey Spear:
>> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Thus spake Geoffrey Spear:
>> >>

>> > The wiki is down due to an upgrade I did yesterday. I'll work on getting
>> > the wiki up this evening.
>>
>> The mailing list archives seem to be missing some recent messages as
>> well, but they do seem to be getting delivered at least.
>
> Can you show me what's missing somehow? Over what time period?

It appears to just be messages from yesterday; I noticed that
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-201102/maillist.html
wasn't showing anything after 14 Feb but it appears that there was
only one message to the list since then; my reply to it bounced.

spoon-business also seems to be missing one message from
mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx sent yesterday.

This may very well be expected behavior if the archives aren't updated
in realtime.
--
Wooble