Arthur Rumpf on Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:39:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Ruleset

Hey, I just joined spoon-discuss (after following spoon-business for several
years just for the heck of it) and was thinking of getting into the actual
game now that it seems there's been some sort of a reset - I was just
wondering, is the ruleset on the page on the website up-to-date?  Is
ANYTHING on the website up-to-date?  Is there anything vital I should know
before declaring myself a player and jumping in?  The ruleset as presented
is a bit...intimidating.  Thanks for any help/advice anyone can give!

-Ryoshi