Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:14:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

It's too late. But every vote that was cast was for teucer's RP anyway.
Everyone's just sitting around while I try to reorganize the wiki to fit the new
rules.

UPDATE: Finished formatting the ruleset (removing redlinks that should be
comments and such). Just need to get the public displays up.
Teucer: Since you are the Minister for all of the new subgames, would you create
the displays for those ministries? I'm not completely sure how some of those
games work.