Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:25:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

I apologize for not getting the ballot out on this sooner, but classes just
started, so I've been kinda busy (I'm guessing that's also why nobody else
pointed that out).

I publish the first-round Emergency ballot.

The following Refresh Proposals are on the ballot (in order of submission):
{{
The RP submitted by compsciguy can be found here:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Compsciguy/Era6RP&oldid=12850

The RP submitted by teucer:
{{
Replace the ruleset in its entirety with that found at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Wooble/Nweek_100_Rules&oldid=12835
with the omission of rule -1 [[this is believed to be the current
ruleset, but we don't actually know for sure.]]

Cause all players to cease becoming players, then cause all people who
were eligible to vote in this emergency to become players, with their
identifying names being the names under which they were most recently
players of B Nomic. [[This bit sets everybody to default everything,
so we've all got 500~ rather than the 0 we got by adopting this
ruleset without giving any tildex to anybody. On the other hand, it
also means an infinitely brief moment of armageddon during which the
game is still occurring but has no players.]]

Install compsciguy in the following ministries [[because e held all
the old ones]]: Meta-Ministry, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of
Forking Paths, Ministry of Twiddles, Ministry of the Roster, Ministry
of the Rules, Webministry, Ministry of Arcana, Ministry of Change.
Install teucer in the following ministries [[because the guy
suggesting that we keep some large bits of gameplay we're not used to
probably ought to be willing to keep track of it]]: Ministry of Cards,
Ministry of the Game, Ministry of the Arena, Ministry of Society.

Set the Big Ol' Book of Quotes to the empty set. [[We're obviously
going to have to add to it, but dated quotes are dated.]]

Set the card list to that found at
http://web.archive.org/web/20041205131207/www.bnomic.org/display_all_cards.psp

[[We're also going to need a Book of Piece. I volunteer to start
writing one and solicit input.]]

Set the value of the nweek to 1000 and the value of the nday to 1.
}}

}}

Since the Pause is currently 7 (8 in a couple hours), but the ballot is just
being published, I will tally the votes when the Pause is 10, unless those on
the list of formally recognized Outsiders object, in which case I can publish
the ballot before the Pause can increment to 8.