Craig Daniel on Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:27:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Whether a majority of Outsiders have recognized the Emergency is
> debatable (arguably, we never stopped recognizing the last one, but
> that may be a bit of a stretch since it was resolved according to its
> own procedures)

Recognition was not a thing that was part of how it worked; we merely
consented to its initiation.

Better to start a new emergency, resolve it in an unambiguous fashion,
and get on with the game. (I'm in favor of picking up from the ruleset
we think we're in, making it explicitly correct.)