Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:17:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency Resolution

Whether a majority of Outsiders have recognized the Emergency is
debatable (arguably, we never stopped recognizing the last one, but
that may be a bit of a stretch since it was resolved according to its
own procedures)

Wooble