Craig Daniel on Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:17:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 25 December 2010 02:01, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Where in the first era rules does it say that a player must intend to
>> play the first era to register? I think that, since B Nomic I and B
>> Nomic II (a game which, btw, I do not care about, as it was founded
>> upon lies and self-delusion) coexisted on the same public forum, that
>> everyone who's signed up since is part of B Nomic I.
>
> teucer -- this is rather important to the gamestate, could you respond?

In that woobleverse, the ruleset doesn't explicitly say you must
intend to play by *that* ruleset, but on the other hand, the game
everyone was referring to when they stated their intent to play was
the one they were aware of. (In fact, until recently it seems nobody
was ever aware of the distinction.) I can't join a game I've never
heard of if its ruleset requires my consent.