Craig Daniel on Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:55:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> http://web.archive.org/web/20041205140215/www.bnomic.org/static/rules.html
>
> I believe the ruleset may have changed between then and the end of era 1. Changes after the end of era 1 may have also had effect.
> We can't be sure if that is the correct ruleset since it is from about 4 months before the server crash.

So far as I know, the means of joining has never changed; the list of
players is thus precisely what we think.

Other than that - yeah, archive.org lists itself as aware of several
later copies that it doesn't have saved. That's just the last thing we
know the rules to be, and so a good set to have an emergency under due
to the failure of the Host.